Sunday, January 16, 2011

Getting to know us: Emily

Born and raised in Iowa, I have wanted to be a teacher since I was little.  I had the opportunity to teach some with Title 1 Reading and then in a combined 5th and 6th grade classroom in a Christian school.  Now though I spend most of my time teaching my 3 girls (4, 3, and 11 months) as I am a stay-at-home mom.  I have been married to my biggest supporter for almost 9 years now.  We are a good team and a true definition to the phrase “opposites attract”!  I love talking, coffee, laughing, cooking, reading blogs, and did I mention talking?  I love creating and want to learn how to build furniture.  (Although I don’t know how to use them, I love tools!)  I enjoy being frugal and have a new fascination with being rather granola-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment