We love pizza around here. I try to do pizza night about once a week. This is one of our favorite pizzas and it is so easy to make. My girls LOVE it too!
1. Roll out pizza dough (fresh or purchased).
2. Put crust on cookie sheet--I always use my Pampered Chef baking stone. (I poke it with a fork to avoid bubbles.)
3. Top with refried beans for the sauce. (I know it sounds crazy, but it IS really good!)
3. Add any toppings you would enjoy. We chose chicken and peppers. (I have also used ground beef.)
4. Top with cheese and bake following your crust's directions. We bake ours at 400 for about 15 minutes.